HeartSine Samaritan AED 350P
- Ideal for schools, churches, offices, gyms
- Compact, lightweight & easy to use
- Features SCOPE™ Technology
HeartSine Samaritan AED 350P Features:
- Compact and lightweight – 28-56% smaller than other AEDs on the market and weighing only 1.1kg (2.4 lbs.).
- Easy to use —Audio & visual prompts guide the user step-by-step through the rescue process – 3 large, easy-to-see icons illuminate – “Attach pads,” “Do not touch the patient,” and “It is safe to touch the patient” to facilitate the rescue process.
- Sophisticated SCOPE Biphasic waveform technology adjusts patient impedance to maximize effective shock delivery.
- The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 350P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
- HeartSines practical Pad-Pak combines battery and electrodes into one cartridge – one date to monitor and only one item to replace on expiration or after use.
- 8-year warranty as standard clearly demonstrates the reliability of this quality unit.
- Drop tested in accordance with IEC 60601-1.
- Field upgradeable to the latest AHA/ERC guidelines.
- Automatic self-check.
- Suitable for adults and children; Pediatric-Pak available for 0-8 years of age (<25kg or 55 lbs.)
- Controls and electrodes are accessible even with your HeartSine samaritan PAD still in the case.
- Integrated metronome prompts the CPR chest compression rate.
- Events are recorded with the time, date, ECG trace & duration, shock delivery information, and CPR intervals. This information is downloadable to a PC with optional SAVER® EVO software.
- CE Marked and FDA cleared.